Ernest Blérot designed here three houses (120, 122, 124) in 1904, of which this one stands out for its elegance and the architect's "signature" elements.
It was a Mister Roersch who had the three houses built.
We find there all the attributes dear to Blérot, basket-handle windows, alternating blue and white stone, elaborate sgraffito, elegant and light ironwork.
The trapezoidal loggia rests on a very beautiful sculpted corbelling.
The house has been remarkably restored, the sgraffiti treated with gold leaf give them an additional luster.
The garage door on the ground floor installed in 1950 replaced a window and the ironwork that decorated it.
The house was listed in January 1997.
FOR16 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos