Two little-known Art Nouveau terraced houses, attributed to architect Edgard Fouarge, built in 1895 at the very beginning of the movement.
The facade of Nr 268 is particularly astonishing by the presence of animals, such as the two simili stone foxes which support the balcony.
The front door handle is also made of a fox and a goat's head, the bell has a duck's head ... This very distinctive ironwork is remarkable.
The two houses have been restored with great care.
FOR10 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos