In 1904, Camille Damman signed this apartments building with a ground floor shop.
It draws a beautiful facade in red and yellow bricks enhanced with hard stone, alternating windows with semicircular arches and low arches.
Two entrance doors led one to the floors and the other to the store located at street level.
The three French windows of the original commercial premises have been replaced by normal windows without however modifying the design of the arches.
The building has been well restored, the woodwork replaced but respecting the original design.
Only the skylights in the roof date from 1993.
The building is in a good state of maintenance and conservation.
Damman will evolve towards the Art Deco style and in 1926 will sign the vast Palais de la Cambre in Ixelles
FOR19 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos