A monumental industrial building designed in 1909 by architect Fernand Symons for the Brias-Catteau company, wine importers.
The magnificent facade gives pride of place to sgraffito representing the wine regions of Europe. An in-depth renovation took place between 1998 and 2006, the sgraffito have been remarkably restored.
Since 2002, the place has been transformed into a business center and an organic market "Les Ateliers des Tanneurs".
The building has been listed since 2001.
BRU22 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos