Large complex of modern buildings designed in 1948 by architect Antoine Courtens, assisted by Michel Polak and his sons André and Jean.
Built between 1950 and 1954, the “Campus du Ceria” (Center for Education and Research of Food Industries) is a fine example of school and university architecture very representative of this period by its scale, its rigor, its elegance, and its open spaces between the different buildings.
The site has grown year after year, keeping the original buildings intact.
Today it is a very active campus, which brings together six institutes of higher and university education.
AND04 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos