Architect Gaspard Devalck designed these two corner houses in 1900, at the peak of Art Nouveau.
One, at No.34, was intended for his mother, but he also occupied it by setting up his workshop there.
The magnificent woodwork and exceptional stained glass windows in perfect condition deserve our full attention.
The stained glass windows are attributed to Raphaël Evaldre, the great specialist of the time (Hôtel Tassel, Hôtel Solvay, etc.).
Buildings listed in June 2009.
The Devalk house can be visited during the BANAD festival which takes place every year in March.
SCH23 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos