House and warehouse built in 1930, by architect Theodore Peters, for fabric merchant Alexandre Eekman.
Modernist in style, influenced by the Amsterdam School, this building at the corner of Plasky and Saphir avenues was designed according to a concave V-shaped plan.
A large part is given to the terraces which surround the first floor as well as to the second where the covered terrace, gives access to the platform covering the warehouse.
Note, a plaque commemorates the first owners, for their engagement in the resistance in 1940, and for having hosted anti-fascists in this residence.
SCH10 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos