Florent-Prosper Colpaert, glass artist had his studio built in 1929 by architect Adolphe Deboodt in a Modernist style.
The house was occupied by his son Jacques Colpaert until 1990.
The very avant-garde facade with its central spur oriel hides a large glazed space at the rear.
The building was restored in 1990, by architects De Smet and Whalley, in accordance with the original design for the facade, but redistributing the interior spaces.
Classified in 1997.
Can be visited sometimes during Heritage Days.
SCH25 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos