This former clinic designed by Jean Baptiste Dewin in 1905 for Doctor Antoine Depage has all the Art Nouveau-Viennese Secession attributes dear to the architect.
Beautiful carved signature. This was the first of his achievements in the hospital environment, he designed several others spread around Brussels.
Many of them have lost their original use, turned into apartment buildings or offices.
This one was able to keep intact its harmonious facade, all in symmetries, adorned with geometric mosaics.
Many similarities with the clinic of Dr Coppez, avenue de Tervueren.
IXE34 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos