Eclectic style house of Art Nouveau inspiration, it was designed in 1909 by architect Eugène Leman (beautiful signature in the stone) for painter-decorator Gustave Losange-Salu.
The facade is especially remarkable for the large sgraffito that frames the second floor window, probably the work of the artist.
It represents architecture on the left and painting on the right.
The woodwork on the third floor is quite heavy but takes up the pattern of the bricks below.
The sgraffito have been very well restored.
LAE05 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos