Ten years after the completion of Avenue Commandant Lothaire, architect Charles Muller designed this large modernist house in 1941, on three levels.
The facade divided into three bays, presents a beautiful play of volumes.
The central bay has porthole-shaped openings, very popular at that time.
Interesting masonry work, playing on horizontalities and verticalities.
Beautiful front door framed with hard stone.
ETT07 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos