Very beautiful facade of eclectic style enhanced with Art Nouveau.
The house was built in 1904, by architect Gabriel Charle for “genre” painter Georges Lemmers.
Remarkable entrance door with geometric Art Nouveau ironwork, and well restored sgraffito The magnificent stained-glass windows on the ground floor were designed by artist Marguerite Mommen-Ithier who lived in this house in the 1930s.
The house was listed very early, in 1976.
The last owners have restored it with great care.
IXE21 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos