Rather astonishing small building including a store on the ground floor, built in 1936, by architect Fr. Verheyen.
The peculiarity of this facade lies in the use of alternating brown and green ceramics, signed by a pretty Helman house stamp. This ceramist was very active in Brussels from the Art Nouveau period until post-war modernism.
The facade is of some interest in its unusual composition, alternating yellow bricks, black ceramics, and some softening curves.
BER04 - Unless otherwise stated © Admirable-facades-Brussels for all photos