Spacious corner building, built by the socialist party insurance company, "La Prévoyance Sociale". In 1912, they called on Richard Pringiers, former collaborator of Victor Horta, who designed a relatively classic building with Art Nouveau elements.
In 1932, the company had the entire ground floor and the interior hall transformed and modernized by architects Fernand and Maxime Brunfaut, who made it one of the most emblematic Art Deco places in Brussels.
The building has been remarkably restored, and has been listed as a historic monument since 2004.
The ground floor can be visited.
AND02 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos