Built in 1898 by architect Victor Taelemans.
Beautiful facade in a rather austere Art Nouveau style, apart from the beautiful carved stonework on either side of the loggia, as well as the small reminders of these decorative elements on the ground floor and on the second floor.
The sgraffito frieze on the top floor has disappeared, as has the round basement window, replaced in 1950 by a garage entrance.
The facade has recently been carefully restored.
The rather special entrance door respects the original design by the architect.
BRU68 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos