Located at the crossroads of "Ma Campagne", this imposing double geometric Art Nouveau building was designed by architect Benjamin de Lestré-De Fabribeckers in 1907.
Originally, the very popular “Grand Café de Ma Campagne” owned by Th. Donckerwolcke, was located on the ground floor, which later became a bank branch, and has now been transformed into a supermarket.
Benjamin de Lestré did not leave many traces in Brussels, like his contemporaries, nevertheless this twin buildings, whose large eyes seem to watch the crossroads, deserves to be mentioned.
SGI08 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos