Located on the Avenue Circulaire, this very beautiful Art Deco villa with a “Viennese Secession” influence, was designed by architect Victor Dirickx in 1925.
Flat roof, elegant facade vertically punctuated with narrow windows up to the cornice, softened by two semicircular arched windows on the ground floor.
Note the elegant entrance gates of the property and the street number, 146, integrated in a rhombus.
Well restored over the years, it has managed to keep intact all of its original ornamental elements.
UCC03 - Unless otherwise stated © www.admirable-facades.brussels for all photos